The 2015 WSOP Main Event, a.k.a. The November Nine, is just around the corner. The November Nine is a three-day affair that begins on November 8. With nine players remaining, American Joseph McKeehen is the chip leader with 63.1M. The two shortstacks, American Patrick Chan and Italian Federico Butteroni, have approximately 6.2M each.
2015 NOVEMBER NINE BETTING ODDS
2015 WSOP Main Event (Via Paddy Power) Odds and Chip Counts:
- Joseph McKeehen (63,100,000) -- 3-2
- Zvi Stern (29,800,000) -- 7-2
- Neil Blumenfield (22,000,000) -- 13-2
- Max Steinberg (20,200,000) --13-2
- Pierre Neuville (21,075,000) -- 7-1
- Joshua Beckley (11,800,000) -- 14-1
- Thomas Cannuli (12,250,000) -- 14-1
- Patrick Chan (6,225,000) -- 25-1
- Federico Butteroni (6,200,000) -- 25-1
WSOP NOVEMBER NINE PROP BETS
Meanwhile, British boomaker Ladbrokes posted different prop bets on the final hand of the November Nine. Here are a couple of interest...
- If the winning hand is a pair or lower, it pays 6-5.
- If the winning hand is two pair or higher, it pays 8-13.
- If Quads is the winning hand, it pays out 200-1.
The November Nine resumes in Las Vegas on November 8th and will play out through November 10th. For more background on the November Nine, check out a profile on the final table players at the 2015 WSOP Main Event.