The 2018 High Rollers series runs March 18 through March 26 on PokerStars with five additional events to this year's schedule. The High Rollers consist of 27 exciting, thrilling, sensational events. There's $10 million in guarantees at stake including three events with at least $1 million set aside for the prize pool. The $2,100 buy-in Main Event has a whopping $2 million guarantee. There's also six turbos and three hyper-turbos to cater to the ADHD cardslingers. The lowest buy-in for the 2018 High Rollers is a mere $530, while the deep end of the pool includes a pair of $10K events and a trio of $5K events.
Nine days. 27 events. Ballers all around. Are you ready for some highfalutin poker action? PokerStars is hosting the 2018 High Rollers with 27 events and a badass-guarantee with $10 million. Three events will also have seven-figure guaranteed prize pools with $2M set aside for the High Rollers Main Event.
The opening event for the High Rollers kick off on March 18 and run for nine days thru March 26. The Main Event will start on March 25. For the first seven days, there will be a trio of events daily. On the penultimate day of the High Rollers, four events are in play with two on the final day.
The highest of the high High Rollers include a pair of $10K events and a trio of $5K events. There's also five events with the modest balla price of $530. Yes, this year's installment of High Rollers had the lowest buy-in dropped to $530 so the average player has an affordable opportunity to go swimming with sharks.
This year's High Rollers also includes nine expedited events with a six-pack of TURBOS and a trio of HYPER-TURBOS. Yeah, if you want a high-balla-experience but don't have much time to play it then you can simply take a shot at one of the nine events with sped-up blind levels.
The first HYPER-TURBO is Event #6 which is a standard $1K NL. There's an Omaha Hi/Lo HYPER later in the series with a $1K NL08. The final HYPER is Event #25 and another basic $1K NL.
Event #3 is the first TURBO with a $1K NL Progressive Knockout. There's a pair of NL PKOs, and the final event is a $530 buy-in Wrap-Up special affair.
The two biggest events on the calendar have a buy-in of $10,300 and both have a guaranteed prize pool of $1 million. Event #7 is a no frills $10K NL with $1M at stake. For unlucky Event #13, there's a NL Progressive KO that also has a $10,300 buy-in and a $1M guarantee.
The High Rollers Main Event kicks off on March 23. The buy-in is only $2,100 and the anchor event has a $2M guaranteed prize pool.
2018 High Rollers Schedule
- High Rollers 01 $1,050 NL
- High Rollers 02 $5,200 PLO
- High Rollers 03 $2,100 NL PKO TURBO
- High Rollers 04 $530 NL PKO
- High Rollers 05 $1,050 NL
- High Rollers 06 $1,050 NL Hyper-Turbo
- High Rollers 07 $10,300 NL
- High Rollers 08 $1,050 8-Game
- High Rollers 09 $2,100 NL PKO TURBO
- High Rollers 10 $1,50 NL
- High Rollers 11 $1,050 NL PKO
- High Rollers 12 $2,100 NL TURBO
- High Rollers 13 $10,300 NL PKO
- High Rollers 14 $530 NL/PLO
- High Rollers 15 $1,050 NL TURBO
- High Rollers 16 $530 NL
- High Rollers 17 $1,050 NL
- High Rollers 18 $1,050 NL PKO TURBO
- High Rollers 19 $5,200 NL
- High Rollers 20 $530 NL
- High Rollers 21 $1,050 NL Omaha8 Hyper-Turbo
- High Rollers 22 $5,200 NL PKO
- High Rollers 23 MAIN EVENT $2,100 NL
- High Rollers 24 $2,100 PLO
- High Rollers 25 $1,050 NL Hyper-Turbo
- High Rollers 26 $1,050 NL PKO
- High Rollers 27 $530 NL Wrap Up TURBO
There's plenty of satellites, so you can win a seat for a much-smaller price. You can win a seat into the Main Event via $25 Spin&Gos. Check the tournament lobby on PokerStars for more satellites. Don't forget... the High Rollers kick off on March 18.