December will be a huge month on partypoker with the 2020 Irish Poker Masters beginning this week on partypoker with 21 events over the next 13 days. The first flight of the €1,100 buy-in Main Event, with a €1 million guaranteed prize pool, begins on December 6 and you can qualify for the Irish Poker Masters for as little as a penny!
It's time for Ireland to shine, even during a worldwide pandemic, with the latest installment of an online series dedicated to the running of the Irish Masters. So, you can't play cards in public and talk smack to your opponents at the table while riffling chips in one hand and slamming a pint on a break before returning back to your table. With live poker on hold during the recent increase of COVID-19 cases, poker can be safely played online and without a bucket of hand sanitizer. Hey, nothing can beat live poker, but partypoker offers up a good alternative with a virtual festival of poker.
The 2020 Irish Poker Masters begins this Friday, December 4 with 21 different events spread out over a two week period at partypoker. The Irish Poker Master concludes on Wednesday December 16.
This series will include numerous formats including PLO, 7-Max, PKO, Heads Up, and Turbos for you time-challenged cardslingers.
The Irish Poker Masters debuts with Event #1 The Opener. It's a €530 buy-in PKO with three different starting flights.
IPM Event #8 will be a €2,100 buy-in High Roller with €100K guaranteed prize pool.
IPM #4 is the Irish Poker Masters Main Event, which has €1,100 buy-in and two opening flights spread out over the next two Sundays. Day 1A will be on Sunday December 6, while Day 1B will run on Sunday December 13. And yes, there's a €1 million guarantee with it.
If you want to get into the Main Event at a discount, 50 seats will be up for grabs with a €109 buy-in for the €1,100 Day 1A Mega Satellite, which is scheduled to start at 15:30 GMT on December 6.
Other satellites are running 24/7 around the clock plus daily Main Event sats. You can still snag a Main Event seat for as little as a penny.
And don't forget about the Irish Poker Masters Mini Main Event with its €109 affordable buy-in!
- 4 Dec IPM #01: The Opener €530
- 4 Dec IPM #02: 7-Max Turbo €162
- 5 Dec IPM #03: 6-Max Turbo €162
- 6 Dec IPM #04: Irish Poker Masters Main Event Day 1A €1,100
- 6 Dec IPM #05: Omaha High Roller €530
- 6 Dec IPM #06: 6-Max Hyper €265
- 7 Dec IPM #07: Deep Stack €265
- 8 Dec IPM #08: High Roller €2100
- 9 Dec IPM #09: Heads Up €320
- 9 Dec IPM #10: Mix-Max €320
- 9 Dec IPM #11: Omaha Knockout €320
- 10 Dec IPM #12: 6-Max €265
- 10 Dec IPM #13: Omaha €215
- 11 Dec IMP #14: The JP Masters Day 1A €530
- 11 Dec IMP #15 7-Max Turbo €162
- 12 Dec IMP #14: The JP Masters Day 1B €530
- 12 Dec IMP #16: 6-Max Turbo €162
- 13 Dec IMP #04: Irish Poker Masters Main Event Day 1B €1,100
- 13 Dec IMP #17: Omaha High Roller €1,050
- 13 Dec IMP #18: 6-Max Hyper €265
- 14 Dec IMP #19: Second Chance Turbo €530
- 15 Dec IMP #20: Super High Roller €5,200
- 16 Dec IMP #21: The Closer €265