Are you ready for another POWERFEST? partypoker knows how to throw a poker party. The second version of POWERFEST ballooned to 366 events with $40 million in guaranteed prize pools. POWERFEST is for poker players of all kinds... noobs, cherries, social players, hobbyists, enthusiasts, die-hards, degens, semi-pros, sharks, and Fedor Holz.
The upcoming POWERFEST will feature events for the entire spectrum of players with various budgets, bankrolls, and skill levels. There will be four levels of buy-ins: Micro, Low, Mid and High. POWERFEST tournament formats include plenty of NL, PLO, and PLO8 with additional Progressive Knockout events. Yes, PKOs!
The LOW level at POWERFEST will have 78 events with buy-ins ranging from $5.50 to $16.50. The guarantees in LOW events will total $1,217,000.
At the MEDIUM level at POWERFEST, buy-ins will be from $27.50 to $55. A total of 78 events will be run at the MEDIUM level with a prize pool approximately $4.2 million.
Finally, there will be 74 events at the HIGH level with buy-ins ranging from $109 to $215 with a balla-guarantees totaling $9,800,000.
And don't worry if you have money to burn. There's also 58 events specifically designed for high balls. The High Roller and Super High Roller events will have buy-ins ranging from $530 to $25,500. That's where the bulk of the POWERFEST $40M guarantees are at. The High Rollers and SHR will have guarantees of $27,000,000. Sheesh, $27M? The $25,500 Super High Roller will have a $5M guarantee. That's up for $3M last year.
POWERFEST includes 17 "championship" caliber events. The winners of the CHAMPIONSHIP events will win a special trophy that will be mailed to their home. Pretty dank, eh?
partypoker POWERFEST CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE
- Sun 6 May @ 18:00 - $5,200 Powerfest #03-SHR: $1M Guarantee
- Sun 6 May @ 18:00 - $530 Powerfest #04-HR: PKO $1M Guarantee
- Sun 6 May @ 20:00 - $1,050 Powerfest #05-HR: PKO $1M Guarantee
- Tue 8 May @ 18:00 - $5,200 Powerfest #14-SHR: 6-MAX $1M Guarantee
- Thu 10 May @ 18:00 - $5,200 Powerfest #25-SHR: 6-MAX PKO $1M Guarantee
- Sun 13 May @ 18:00 - $5,200 Powerfest #42-SHR: $1M Guarantee
- Sun 13 May @ 18:00 - $530 Powerfest #43-HR: $1M Guarantee
- Sun 13 May @ 20:00 - $1,050 Powerfest #44-HR: PKO $1M Guarantee
- Tue 15 May @ 18:00 - $10,300 Powerfest #53-SHR: PKO $2M Guarantee
- Thu 17 May @ 18:00 - $25,500 Powerfest #64-SHR: $5M Guarantee
- Sun 20 May @ 18:00 - $5,200 Powerfest #81-SHR: PKO $1M Guarantee
- Sun 20 May @ 18:00 - $530 Powerfest #82-HR: $1M Guarantee
- Sun 20 May @ 20:00 - $1,050 Powerfest #83-HR: PKO $1M Guarantee
- Sun 20 May @ 20:00 - $215 Powerfest #83-H: PKO $500K Guarantee
- Sun 20 May @ 20:00 - $55 Powerfest #83-M: PKO $200K Guarantee
- Sun 20 May @ 20:00 - $11 Powerfest #83-L: PKO $50K Guarantee
- Sun 20 May @ 20:00 - $2.20 Powerfest #83-Micro: PKO $10K Guarantee
According to partypoker ambassador Patrick Leonard, “I've been more heavily involved in this POWERFEST scheduling than ever before. There is a lot of consistent logic throughout giving the most varied, exciting and fun POWERFEST schedule since partypoker's resurrection a few years ago. There are more 6-Max events, more PLO, more High Rollers but also buy-ins for all bankrolls and most importantly lots of chances of glory. I don't think I'll take a day off over the two weeks.”
Online sats are already underway. Head to partypoker for more details on POWERFEST. And don't forget to mark your calendars! POWERFEST starts on May 6 and will run for 2 weeks.