This Topic
Sign in to follow this  
asampaioy

Reached my goal, what now?

Good morning gentlemen!

First of all I would like to congratulate myself (lol) since in 2 years - Of course with months of pausing and returning - today I got to archieve, for the first time, reach my goal established by myself!

What goal is that?

I started my online poker career at PokerStars about 2 years ago. I deposited 10 dollars, made 100 dollars from those 10 dollars, won some tournaments and even a ticket for the Sunday million event which I earned almost R$ 2,000.00 (two thousand of reais) at a time that I was in great need of that money and as I was going through a very strong emotional stress, I had to give a break from the game ...

I went back to playing at PokerStars 2 to 3 months ago, maybe a little longer, and also at 888poker. By depositing 10 dollars, my goal was to reach 200 dollars from those 10 dollars and then move up NL, that is, from $2 to $5, which would be only 2% of my Bankroll (Yes, only 2% of my bankroll, I am very strict while improvng my game). As I deposited another 10 dollars on 888poker my goal became 210 dollars, which was reached today and will be moving to $5NL pretty soon. What if lose like 2 to 5 dollars? I go back to the $2NL again, make the $210 and one more time go forward... That's my strategy to look after my bankroll, get my game better and move NLs taking it easy...

But what I want to get at is this:

I have a base, (I believe a good base to build those $200 from oly $10 at the $2NL - Remembering that about 2 years ago I had already built $100 from $10) and I believe I have a potencial! But I feel that I have to improve my game since I'm moving NL. I'm not looking to spend on courses yet since my condition at the moment is not the best and because I'm still going to be at the $5 MICRO-TABLES (I think about spending on better materials as soon as I move even more NLs, say $16 to $25, but where exactly want to get is:

My goal was not only to reach $200, but also, once I did, to seek guidance to leverage my goal. I would like you to recommend me materials, materials FREE of charge, books, handouts, video lessons where I can go deeper, improve my base, MAYBE GET OUT OF THE BASICS without having to spend and when it is time to spend with worthwhile materials the bankroll that I am building, I will not hesitate as I will be moving NLs and building an even healthier bankroll!

MY SPECIALTY IS CASH GAME 6-MAX THEN WOULD LIKE MATERIALS FOR THIS ...

Thank you very much for your attention, ladies and gentlemen and I look forward for feedbacks!

May our tables always be profitable