This Topic

Hello, i guess there are no award for that.

By the way, congrats :)

Did we annonce a prize ?

Do not know. What I know is that all guys announce a number of people who will be awarded, and then simply remove it. I took 10 itm and have not received anything or satisfaction. Announces that it has award, would have to pay, otherwise it is false advertising.

All awards and prizes are given in the announcement for the tournament. look closely at your table and you'll see that there was not a prize pool - $ 0

buy-in and prizepool  =  $0 .

All right. This is a standard table of the number of prizes. Here you specify the percentage of winnings to the prize pool. If the prize pool is set to 0, then the winnings are equal to 0.

But it is not how it is said. Here you speak only does not pay to get in, and then the winners of numbers, that is, there can reward someone with nothing. Simply should not announce anything.
Outside the website also has numbers indicating that they are gains that had players through the club championships, but this has to be specified.

Hi blackjugger,

i'm sorry if it was not clear, but there are no prizepool on our freeroll on PokerStars,  these tournaments are only for fun.

have a good day