Are you ready for the biggest, richest and most unforgettable tournament ? Be prepared for the Pokerstars Players NL Hold'em Championship, which will be held in the Bahamas from January 6 to 10, 2019.
What is the Pokerstars Players NL Hold'em Championship ?
The Pokerstars Players NL Hold'em Championship (PSPC) is a new tournament sponsored by Pokerstars that aims to be the biggest evest in poker's history. With a $25,000 buy-in and a minimum prizepool of $8,000,000 but also $1,000,000 added for the winner.
If you want to be part of the history, save the date : from January 6-10, 2019.
Furthermore, thanks to Pokerstars you can win a seat for free. Everybody and every kind of players could make dreams reality at the Pokerstars Players NL Hold'em Championship.
How to win your seat for the Pokerstars Players NL Hold'em Championship
- Play with CardHunt → you have to collect a card everyday from March 26 to April 1 to earn your Pokestrars Players NL Hold'em Championship All-in Shootout ticket.
- Play with Stars Rewards → first you need to win a Stars Rewards PSPC Sit & Go, and then you can play once a month the PSPC Stars Rewards Freeroll Giveaway.
- Play on Daily Tournaments → thanks to selected Daily tournaments on the room, you can earn a special All-in Shootout held on the first Saturday of each month at 15:00 ET.
- Play on Sunday Tournaments → you just have to play and win one of the eligible Sunday tournaments as the Sunday Marathon ($55 buy-in, at 9:30 ET), the Double Deuce ($22 buy-in, at12:22 ET), the Sunday Storm ($11 buy-in, at 13:00 ET), or the Sunday Stack ($55 buy-in, at 16h45 ET).
- Play with Pokerstars Live Qualifiers → thanks to PSPC Live Events All-in Shootout Giveaway (held the first Saturday of each month at 15:00 ET) you can win incredible lives tournaments as the London Series (May 11-14) or the Pokerstars Festival Marbella (June 4-10).