Seriously, sometimes you just have to say what the f---! The poker world has no shortage of freaks and weirdos. But even the best of the best make confusing plays and say the strangest things. Seems like every time you sit down at a poker table, you encounter a WTF moment. And I'm not talking about comedian Marc Maron and his WTF Podcast. I'm talking about the crew at PokerStars TV sifting through endless hours of video footage to bring you the craziest WTF moments at the poker table. Like a four-way all-in in Canada? A couple of familiar faces such as Vanessa Selbst and Theo Jorgensen were involved in some of the strangest, bizarre, and borderline insane moments…
5. Gut Check WTF. 2007 Denmark. Final table at the EPT Copenhagen. Local hero Theo Jorgensen vs. Richard Toth. Theo woke up with pocket Aces. Toth called with Qh-9h saying, "I have to trust my instincts." The hometown crowd unleashed a collective WTF. Toth picked up a flush and straight redraw on the turn. Toth caught a runner-runner flush to win the pot and bust Theo. Yikes.
4. Is This Fun? 2016 Ireland. EPT12 Dublin Main Event. Dzmitry Urbanovich vs. Gille Bernies the Heavy Breather. "At least everybody knows I'm a fish!"
3. Blow Up or Throw Up. Prahlad Friedman vs. Vanessa Selbst. What more can you ask for? Friedman woke up with two red Aces. Selbst was supposedly steaming and she 6-bet with Jd-7d. Yup, she ran into Spirit Rock's monster. They ran it thrice and Selbst lost all three.
2. All In, Eh? How about hijinks in the Great White North? Four-handed final table at the Canada Cup. Pocket Kings vs. K-Q vs. A-10 vs 8-8. Yup, four-way all-in... eh! And yes... Kings held up.
1. SRSLY WTF, EH! Team Canada got screwed, eh! During the World Cup of Poker... Team Canada moved all-in with pocket Kings. The Germans woke up with pocket rockets. They called a time out. After a huddle... the Germans called and tabled Aces. Time out, slow roll, eh?